Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Don't Think I Don't Understand

You know I can see you,
I know you're not happy.

And why is that?

Stop, skipping damn C.D.!!

No, don't! Don't tell me why.
I already know.

Is that your only thought?

Why did that part have to be put in?
It would've been better without it.

What would you do if you could fly?
Would that make you happy?

Don't lie, you know it wouldn't.
You'd enjoy it for a while,
but then you would realize that you
were forgetting something.

"What's different?", you'll ask yourself.
And the suffocating negativity will answer:
"Oh, yes, I forgot that I hate myself and my life,
I must continue that."

WHY? Why do you do that to yourself?
Don't you realize that it's all in your head.

Your life is your own perception.

Such a good song.

Does it really matter?

You will never see this day again.

Oh, you think you will.
Every day is the same to you isn't it?
That's your own fault, stop depending on time to change that.
It's not going to!

You will never live this moment again.

You will never breath the same air.

You will never realize
the chances that you missed
because you were too busy
shredding your wings.

It's not brilliance, it's life.
It's you wasting second after second.

Such a good song.




2 Comments:

Blogger Shexpeare said...

awesome!!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Shamae. said...

You need to blog again.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home