Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A Ridiculous Madlib For You

Subject: The BUBBLY MICROPHONES in the BATHROOM and Other Business.
From: Mr. GREEN, RADDISH Supervisor
To: All Employees of UNDERSTANDING WEASEL Inc.


It has come to my SPECIAL attention that the BATHROOM has been GREATLY GROUND UNDER with BUBBLY MICROPHONES. I am tired of dealing with BACKWARDS employees and their BUBBLY MICROPHONES. The BATHROOM is meant for PUNCHING. It is not a CUPCAKE room.

On a more ANGRY note, I would like to CHOP all of you for the FROGLIKE work you all did on the GOLD PICKLE JAR account. You should all be SLOWLY FILLETED.

Also, be sure to welcome SEBASTIEN, the newest member of the FISH department. They will be a GIGGLY JACK IN THE BOX to our family.

ROUGHLY Yours,
Mr. GREEN, RADDISH Supervisor.


3 Comments:

Blogger Shexpeare said...

ah, candace and madlibs.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Shamae. said...

I want to go Moth Punching. Someday, Candace...it will be an olympic event. Oh...it will.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cayenne said...

Oh, yes, yes it will be. Thank you very much for reminding me about the moth punching, I had almost forgotten. I'll just have conjure up some moths to punch.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home